Torres Selecta Iberian Ham Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes and a strong yellow color with some areas of browning, plus some skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a very nice crisp, brittle feel for a really superior texture, but the taste wasn't quite what we had in mind. There was a great potato flavor with ample salt, but there wasn't really anything to taste in the way of Iberian ham — or non-Iberian ham, or any other meat, for that matter. So they were tasty chips with a great feel, but they didn't deliver the expected ham flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an oily potato smell, could not really notice any ham.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, sunflower oil, Iberian ham flavouring (2,66%) and salt.” ... “Made in Spain”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Curds & Co., Brookline, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road