Torres Selecta Mediterranean Salt Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and a nice golden yellow color, with some lighter and semi-transparent areas of the surfaces, plus occasional skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find and excellent crispness and light crunch, with a delicious rich potato flavor. Texture, taste and appearance were all top-notch!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell. Nice.
From the package: “Sal Mediterránea” ... “Since 1969” ... “Made in Spain” ... “We select high caliber potatoes grown in the best gardens and harvested at an altitude of 1,000 meters.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (254 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road