Torres Selecta Mediterranean Salt Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and a nice golden yellow color, with some lighter and semi-transparent areas of the surfaces, plus occasional skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find and excellent crispness and light crunch, with a delicious rich potato flavor. Texture, taste and appearance were all top-notch!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell. Nice.
From the package: “Sal Mediterránea” ... “Since 1969” ... “Made in Spain” ... “We select high caliber potatoes grown in the best gardens and harvested at an altitude of 1,000 meters.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ball Square Fine Wines, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road