Torres Selecta Black Truffle Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips from Spain had an unusual appearance, with generally a strong yellow color, but also many areas with kind a ghostly transparent look. There was dark skin on some parts of the edges, plus some very sparse large bits of dark seasoning.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch and lots of truffle flavor. There wasn't any of the sweetness that came in the aroma in the taste, but it was a really good flavor. We shared these around at a Christmas party, and the snackers who tried some were quite trilled. One of these people declared these to be the best potato chips she's ever eaten.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, a bit fruity and mildly potatoey.
From the package: “Trufa Negra” ... “Since 1969” ... “Made in Spain” ... “We select only the best ingredients that give our potatoes an innovative flavour and an exquisite aroma; high caliber potatoes grown in the best gardens with select authentic black truffles and just the right touch of salt.” .... “Be captivated by the intense aroma with sweet and fruity notes that will convert this into a real treat for the senses.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Truffle Snacks (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road