Toonies Hot Pepper
Taste test: The snacks were shaped kind of like Crunchy Cheetos, but they were generally less irregularly shaped than Cheetos, and had a light orange color with a very sparse distribution of red seasoning specks. The actual snacks looked quite a bit different than the ones pictured on the bag, as they were more orange and less shiny/greasy (indeed, not shiny or greasy at all).
I crunched in to find that they were crisp and crunchy with a nice tangy flavor that turned into a mild heat in the aftertaste. Unlike the BBQ flavor Toonies, which had a stranger flavor that was hard to place, this unusual flavor was quite pleasing. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like toasted corn
From the package: “Green Package” ... “Korean Cookies” ... “Ingredients: Corn, Wheat Flour, Seasoning, Vegetable Oil. Contains: Wheat Flour” ... “HAACP System”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road