Taste test: This version of Toonies had a crunchy cheese curls shape and a pale yellow color with brownish accents.
The actual curls didn't look at all like the ones pictured on the bag, as the ones shown were more orange and less yellow and lacked the brown seasoning. (Strangely, the pictured curls did somewhat resemble the ones inside the hot pepper version, moreso than the picture on the Hot Pepper bag resembled the snacks within.) The curls were crunchy and had sort of a sweet and mildly tangy seasoning. They tasted pretty good, though some of our tasters thought it was a strange taste. As far being barbecue flavored, I would never have guessed that they were supposed to be a barbecue flavor based on the actual taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild but sort of sweet and a little tangy.
From the package: “Green Package” ... “Korean Cookies” ... “Ingredients: Corn, Wheat Flour, Seasoning, Vegetable Oil. Contains: Wheat Flour”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road