Taste test: This version of Toonies had a crunchy cheese curls shape and a pale yellow color with brownish accents.
The actual curls didn't look at all like the ones pictured on the bag, as the ones shown were more orange and less yellow and lacked the brown seasoning. (Strangely, the pictured curls did somewhat resemble the ones inside the hot pepper version, moreso than the picture on the Hot Pepper bag resembled the snacks within.) The curls were crunchy and had sort of a sweet and mildly tangy seasoning. They tasted pretty good, though some of our tasters thought it was a strange taste. As far being barbecue flavored, I would never have guessed that they were supposed to be a barbecue flavor based on the actual taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild but sort of sweet and a little tangy.
From the package: “Green Package” ... “Korean Cookies” ... “Ingredients: Corn, Wheat Flour, Seasoning, Vegetable Oil. Contains: Wheat Flour”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road