Tom's Thunder Red Hot Rumble Hot & Spicy Potato Chips
Taste test: This was a very impressive bag of spicy chips.
When I opened the bag, I saw a positively huge chip near the top, and it wasn't the only big one, as there were several size XL chips among the many chips in the bag. The thick-cut, wide-rippled chips had a good crunch and nice crispness, and they were heavily seasoned with a very tasty and impressively hot flavor. This wasn't one of those hot chips that was just hot; it tasted quite good even beyond the heat, as the hot peppers brought out the flavor of the potato and the other spices quite superbly. Great job by Tom's on this one.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smell of hot peppers, pretty good.
From the package: “A Crunchy Flavor Explosion!” ... “Are you craving a big crunch and bold flavor? A snack that really satisfies? That's not just hungry ... it's Tom's hungry! Maybe lightning never strikes twice, but you'll seek my Thunder® Red Hot Rumble® again and again.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road