Tom's Spicy Ranch Onion Rings
Taste test: These onion rings were large and fairly thick, with a yellow overall color enhanced by a light coating of green and red seasoning.
Not only did the rings have a lot of substance to them, they also had a lot of flavor on them, as they were heavily seasoned with an oniony ranch seasoning with a bit of a kick of heat on some of the pieces. Our tasters generally liked these, but when presented with a choice between this ranch version and Tom's regular onion rings, most people preferred the excellent regular ones.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet onion smell with a bit of ranch seasoning mixed in.
From the package: “Are you craving a big crunch and bold flavor? A snack that really satisfies? That's not just hungry ... it's Tom's hungry! My Spicy Ranch Onion Rings live on the tasty fringe between blazing hot and oh-so-cool!"
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
- Tago Rurki Waflowe
- 7-Select Dill Pickle Twisted Pretzels
- Tootsie Roll Mini Bites
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road