Tom's Salt & Pepper Potato Chips
Taste test: These thin chips had a nice, mild black pepper taste, kind of like the Utz salt and pepper chips, but without the slight hint of vinegar.
This large bag had lots of chips in it, including some large, unbroken ones, though there were a lot of broken chips as well. We were a bit surprised when we read the ingredients to find that there was no actual pepper included in the recipe.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild pepper smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (contained or more of the following vegetable oils: Canola, Corn, Cottonseed, Rice Bran), Salt, Spice, Sugar, Whey (dairy), Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup Solids, Monosodium Glutamate, Cornstarch, Onion, garlic, Sodium Diacetate, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Olive Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Natural Flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road