Tom's Waves Buffalo Wing
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a bright yellow-orange color that just about matched the color of the bag.
I crunched in to find an excellent crispness and solid-yet-soft crunch, with lots of tangy and hot seasoning. The seasoning didn't really taste like Buffalo wings, but it was tasty and mixed well with the potato. There was also a hot aftertaste that lingered in the back of the throat. Not one of the most faithful Buffalo wing flavored chips among the many we've tried, but still a good snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe a hit of wing sauce.
From the package: “Simply made with the finest quality ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tom's (41 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Snacks (91 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published October 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road