Tom's Waves Buffalo Wing
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a bright yellow-orange color that just about matched the color of the bag.
I crunched in to find an excellent crispness and solid-yet-soft crunch, with lots of tangy and hot seasoning. The seasoning didn't really taste like Buffalo wings, but it was tasty and mixed well with the potato. There was also a hot aftertaste that lingered in the back of the throat. Not one of the most faithful Buffalo wing flavored chips among the many we've tried, but still a good snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe a hit of wing sauce.
From the package: “Simply made with the finest quality ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tom's (41 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road