Tom's Bugles Ranch
Taste test: Bugles might suffer from under-marketing these days, because for just about every person we shared this bag with, the reaction was, wow, I haven't eaten Bugles in forever, in many cases recalling that Bugles came in boxes rather than bags way back when.
The next reaction was the same in every case, as people crunched in and declared that these were extremely tasty. Beyond the nice ranch seasoning and crisp corn texture, Bugles are just a fun shape to eat, as you can carefully munch away at a cone, stick the Bugles onto your fingertips, or eat them by the handful. Excellent snack.
Shop: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice corn and ranch seasoning smell.
Online store: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bugles (17 snacks)
- All Tom's (41 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (28 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road