Tocíneta Sabor Limón
Taste test: This bag contained somewhat puffy snacks that loosely resembled bacon, complete with stripes. Actually, the stripes were the most bacon-like part of the appearance, as the pieces were quite a bit thicker than bacon and had a much less irregular appearance than pieces of freshly fried bacon do.
We crunched in to find an excellent crispness, light feel and light crunch, with a slight lime flavor mixed in with a bacon-like taste. The lime altered the bacon taste a bit, but I think even without the lime, it didn't capture a lot of the smokiness or greasiness of a real bacon flavor, though it still had a minor essence of bacon and tasted pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest, slightest smoky bacon smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road