Tocíneta Sabor Limón
Taste test: This bag contained somewhat puffy snacks that loosely resembled bacon, complete with stripes. Actually, the stripes were the most bacon-like part of the appearance, as the pieces were quite a bit thicker than bacon and had a much less irregular appearance than pieces of freshly fried bacon do.
We crunched in to find an excellent crispness, light feel and light crunch, with a slight lime flavor mixed in with a bacon-like taste. The lime altered the bacon taste a bit, but I think even without the lime, it didn't capture a lot of the smokiness or greasiness of a real bacon flavor, though it still had a minor essence of bacon and tasted pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest, slightest smoky bacon smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (383 snacks)
- Lime Chips (151 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Helados Juli's Frozen Dessert, East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road