To Die For 100% Dark Russet Potato Chips Kettle Cooked Sea Salt
Taste test: As big fans of russet potato chips, this brand sounded quite enticing. But when we opened the bag, the promise of "Dark Russet" seemed incongruous with what we were seeing; the chips had a light yellow color with some areas a bit darker, but the chips sure didn't seem dark.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a taste that was fairly typical of sea salted chips — a good potato flavor, but one that was very much unlike any russet chips we've tried. Just not the same kind of taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell, but quite different from what we're used to from russet chips.
From the package: “A chip with flavor. Not just a flavored chip. You have chosen wisely! Every chip in a 'To Die For' bag is bursting with flavor and crunch. That's because we start and finish with 100% russet potatoes and only the highest quality ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: To Die For Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (254 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road