Tito's White Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had quarter-circle shapes, with generally minimal curvature and fairly flat surfaces.
We crunched in to find that they weren't particularly crisp, with a soft crunch, but they did taste pretty good, as there was a good amount of salt to bring out a strong corn taste.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “A taste of old Mexico” ... “Famous for tortilla chips & salsa” ... “Made with organic corn” ... “Gluten Free” ... “Certified Organic by Natural Food Certifiers, Inc.” ... “The story of Tito's Cantina: Two amigos with big dreams put their sombreros together to bring you the authentic taste of Old Mexico”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Two Gringos, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road