TipTip Bacontop Sabor Bacon
Taste test: These bacon snacks were a pale shade of beige in color, much lighter than the medium shade of being depiced in the picture on the bag.
Bacon snacks are always tempting, so hopes were high when we got ready to crunch in. Unfortunately, the taste was not very bacony. It wasn't a bad taste, but it was a very bland one. You really couldn't make a bacon snack taste much blander if you tried. The texture was styrofoamy, which didn't help either.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really bacony, but maybe remotely bacon-like.
From the package: “Sagadinho de trigo sabor bacon”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published January 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road