Original Tings Crunchy Corn Sticks
Taste test: These are kind of like cheese curls (such as Crunchy Cheetos) except without the cheese.
So instead of a potentially dangerous level of cheese, you taste the toasted corn of the curl itself. In concept, it doesn't sound that good, but in reality the taste is quite nice. The texture could be better — I wish these were crisper and a little bit crunchier — but overall pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, a bit unusual, similar to some Asian chips.
From the package: “Tings are a fun snack mon, Tings are made with love, humor and nutrition in mind. Tings are cool mon. It is our mission to find you nutrition in quirky ways. We've added nutritional yeast, a teriffic food supplement for flavor and nutrition. Fans are called Ting heads even your friend will think you are cool. Good Tings come to those who wait.” ... “Tings is made from the finest milled American corn. This crunchy corn snack will keep you rocking in the garage or on tour. Take 'em crowd surfing, give 'em to roadies, or munch 'em backstage, because you don't have to be in the band to become a member of ours.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Non-cheese Puffs (128 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brookline Food Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road