Tim's Potato Chips Salsa de Tamarindo
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong orange glow to them, with a yellowish orange chip base color and a dark orange seasoning powder.
Most of the chips were wiggly, and generally they were on the small side. They were cut thick and very crunchy, with lots of very flavorful hot pepper salsa seasoning. Our tasters were mixed on whether they liked the flavor, but it was definitely strong, and it left behind a hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong spicy peppers smell.
From the package: “Just like the mountains that surround us, we have risen to the challenge of creating another great tasting chip. Salsa de Tamarindo is a unique combination of traditional salsa flavors with the sweet & sour Tamarindo fruit for a one of a kind taste that is truly a fiesta in a bag!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road