Tim's Potato Chips Sabor Mole
Taste test: This bag contained generally smallish chips, with many of the chips folded over, and the chips were covered with a fairly dark seasoning.
They were very crunchy with a strong flavor. It was a really nice sweet chili taste at first, tangy and intense enough that we could barely taste the potato, and then there a mildly hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar to a chile and lime smell, but quite a bit more chile than lime in this case.
From the package: “Just like the mountains that surround us, we have risen to the challenge of creating another great tasting chip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road