Tim's Potato Chips Sabor Mole
Taste test: This bag contained generally smallish chips, with many of the chips folded over, and the chips were covered with a fairly dark seasoning.
They were very crunchy with a strong flavor. It was a really nice sweet chili taste at first, tangy and intense enough that we could barely taste the potato, and then there a mildly hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar to a chile and lime smell, but quite a bit more chile than lime in this case.
From the package: “Just like the mountains that surround us, we have risen to the challenge of creating another great tasting chip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road