Tim's Potato Chips Limon con Salsa
Taste test: This bag contained not just lemon-flavored potato chips, but also a small packet of hot sauce to sprinkle onto the chips.
Logistically, the sauce packet complicated things a bit, because to take advantage of the sauce without making a total mess, you've got to pour the chips into a bowl rather than eat them from the bag. The chips were wiggly and there were some salt grains visible on them. When we bit in, we found that the chips had a great crunch and were quite tasty. The hot sauce worked well with the lemon flavor, as the sauce seemed to have some lime in it, and there was a good hot aftertaste. Excellent, but you've gotta eat the chips before the sauce makes them soggy.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slght lemon smell to the chips, otherwise a potato chips smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road