Tim's Potato Chips Cotija y Chile
Taste test: These chips were cut thick and covered lightly with a dark coloring of spices, and they had a great crunch and excellent crispness.
The chili and cheese flavoring was very, very tasty, with a mild heat and a nice hot aftertaste in the back of the throat. It was hard to stop eating them. The bag was not filled up all the way (a little over halfway was densely filled with the wiggly, generally smallish chips), and the bag emptied very quickly as our tasters each grabbed one or more large handfuls of chips and quickly crunched through the whole bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good hot chili pepper smell, made my mouth water.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road