Tim's Cascade Style Potato Chips Homestyle Barbecue
Taste test: These chips were cut thick, and many of the chips were folded over, which combined to make the typically good crunch of Tim's chips even greater.
The sizes of the chips varied quite a bit, and they had sort of a golden orange overall color. The chips were loaded quite heavily was a lot of nice barbecue flavor, which included a mix of quite a few different spices. For a barbecue flavor this intense, it was surprising that there wasn't any heat in there, but there wasn't. Still, our tasters liked these quite a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of barbecue spices.
From the package: “We've proven that a chip that crunches louder, tastes superior and satisfies better when it's made by people who take pride in a well made snack. Our products are still created one batch at a time.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road