Tim's Cascade Style Potato Chips Vlasic Dill Pickle
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with many bubbles embedded inside, with some darker areas of skin on the edges, plus a smattering of bits of green dill on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a very solid, loud crunch with pretty good crispness, plus a very nice pickle flavor. It wasn't the strongest of the pickle-flavored potato chips we've tried, not even close, but these was still plenty of pickle to taste, and it mixed well with the tasty potato. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Middling-strength pickle smell, but heavy on the dill.
From the package: “We've been cooking our potato chips in the shadow of the Cascade Mountains since 1986 with an old family recipe. With your first satisfying crunch, followed by the real flavor of premium potatoes kettle cooked then perfectly seasoned, we think you'll agree that you have found what you've been looking for.” ... “Made in the great Pacific Northwest Since 1986”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road