Tim's Cascade Style Reduced Fat Potato Chips Unsalted
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color, with somewhat wiggly shapes and many folded-over pieces, plus many bubbles embedded inside and areas of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a serious, strong crunch with excellent crispness — a very nice texture, as we've come to expect from Tim's. However, on that first bite, the strong potato flavor that we've also associated with Tim's was largely absent. The lack of salt clearly affected the taste. As we ate more chips, a mild potato flavor — and a good one — gradually built up. But it was a whole level less intense than your typical potato chips and your typical Tim's. Not too bad, but if you're craving a salty potato chip and don't have a loaded salt shaker handy, you should probably get a salty potato chip, not these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell.
From the package: “Get the Cascade Crunch!” ... “Make It Loud. Make It Bold. Make It Local. Make It Tim's!” ... “40% less fat* than regular potato chips”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road