Tim's Cascade Style Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: These potato chips were generally smallish and had a bright orange-yellow color, with lots of seasoning powder visible. Most of the chips were wiggly, folded or even stuck together.
We crunched in to find a lot of crunch and good crispness, along with a pretty good cheddar flavor. The cheddar wasn't sharp, and the sour cream didn't stand out much at first, but the mix of cheddar and potato was good. The chips did taste like a loaded baked potato in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of cheddary.
From the package: “We've been creating Tim's potato chips in the shadow of the Cascade Mountains range since 1986 using an old family recipe. We start with premium potatoes direct from our family owned farms and use only the finest blends of real seasonings to create our signature taste and texture.” ... “Many of you have asked for an irresistible cheddar and sour cream chip. This is the one! Each bite is filled with the perfect blend of rich cheddar cheese and the smooth taste of sour cream. This simple combination of flavors added to our famous potato chips cannot be topped. Enjoy every delicious bite all the way to the bottom of the bag”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Safeway, Alaska. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road