Tim's Cascade Style Potato Chips Johnny's Seasoning Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had the same highly crunchy texture as Tim's other potato chips, as they were cut thick and had a dark yellow color with some browning.
We crunched in to find very tasty chips with a mild seasoning, with the most common comment from our tasters being that they were very salty. The seasoning level varied a lot of from one chip to the next, but the ones where the seasoning was noticeable had just a bit of black pepper, while other chips had hardly any. The saltiness seemed to be more of a constant. Regardless of any of that, people really liked these and grabbed multiple handfuls while having some beers, so our tasters emptied the bag quickly.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell, with just a bit of black pepper.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Peanut Oil, Corn Oil, or Sunflower Oil), Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Black Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder, and Spices.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Safeway, Alaska. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road