ThreeWorks Apple Chips So Original
Taste test: These chips looked a bit different from most apple chips, as it appeared that they had been sliced in a way similar to rippled potato chips. The bumpy surfaces had a medium beige color, with somewhat darker skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a chewy feel, not crisp like a chip, with an apple flavor that was comparable in strength to eating an apple, not notably stronger or weaker. The bag promised a "potato-like crunch" but the feel was really vasty different from potato chips. OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong apple smell.
From the package: “Never fried 100% Fuji apples” ... “snackYay!” ... “Only one ingredient” ... “60 calories” ... “Our fruit is all natural and may contain naturally occurring sulphites, occasional seed, stem or core fragments.” ... “I founded ThreeWorks Snacks so I could snack healthy, not go hungry and make my mom happy.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road