ThreeWorks Apple Chips So Original
Taste test: These chips looked a bit different from most apple chips, as it appeared that they had been sliced in a way similar to rippled potato chips. The bumpy surfaces had a medium beige color, with somewhat darker skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a chewy feel, not crisp like a chip, with an apple flavor that was comparable in strength to eating an apple, not notably stronger or weaker. The bag promised a "potato-like crunch" but the feel was really vasty different from potato chips. OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong apple smell.
From the package: “Never fried 100% Fuji apples” ... “snackYay!” ... “Only one ingredient” ... “60 calories” ... “Our fruit is all natural and may contain naturally occurring sulphites, occasional seed, stem or core fragments.” ... “I founded ThreeWorks Snacks so I could snack healthy, not go hungry and make my mom happy.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (80 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road