Thou Shall Snack Baked Latke Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This bag was a definite buy when I spotted it in the store, but when I got home and opened the bag, I found that the shape and consistency were a lot like Popchips or Sam & Martin's chips, a round, wiggly shape of potato crisp.
They didn't really look or feel like latkes (sometimes known as potato pancakes) in any way. The taste was a lot like typical potato crisps, but there was something in the aftertaste (maybe the onion) that remotely said "latkes" to my taste buds. Most of our tasters liked these. But if they're going for the real latkes flavor, it really should have been sour cream and apple sauce.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, very mild onion/potato smell.
From the package: “We've captured the savory flavor of potato pancakes in these crunchy, perfectly seasoned latke crisps. Made with all natural, all delicious ingredients, they're sure to satisfy without the guilt. So go ahead ... honor thy taste buds!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Thou Shall Snack
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road