Thomas Chipman Lightly Salted Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips from Australia reminded me a lot of the Lightly Salted Kettle Chips, as like those, they had a nice golden yellow color with lots of browning and some skin on the edges, and also a very rich potato flavor despite a low level of salt.
The flavor was more like a plain baked potato (without the fixins) than your typical fried potato chip. I don't think these were quite as crunchy as the Kettle version, but they were still very crisp, with many large chips in this small bag, and very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potato smell, like a baked potato.
From the package: “100% gluten free” ... “Certified organic” ... “In bygone days, one who was happy and lively was often said to be 'chipper'. However, it may well be that this old time expression can be attributed to an exuberant Thomas Chipman. Having perfected the traditional way of making tasty, all natural corn chips, young Thomas turned his attention to mastering the art of producing the finest potato chip. As with his famous corn chips, he selected only premium quality ingredients. Using organic potatoes, he left the skins on and sliced them thick to ensure an flavoursome treat.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road