Thins Chicken Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were indeed thin, and they had lots of little green specks on their surfaces.
We've had some other snacks that really did taste like chicken (and even some that were actually made from chicken), and though these were good, they didn't quite meet either of those levels of chickenhood. The taste was more like the chicken powder that comes with ramen soup, with kind of a middling intensity. Most of our tasters liked the taste and enjoyed on crunching through a few handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chicken soup sort smell.
From the package: “This are the Original thin cut chip, cut just right to create the perfect light and crispy texture that melts in your mouth.” ... “We are 100% Australian owned, so we plough the profits straight back into Australia.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (87 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road