Thins Chicken Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were indeed thin, and they had lots of little green specks on their surfaces.
We've had some other snacks that really did taste like chicken (and even some that were actually made from chicken), and though these were good, they didn't quite meet either of those levels of chickenhood. The taste was more like the chicken powder that comes with ramen soup, with kind of a middling intensity. Most of our tasters liked the taste and enjoyed on crunching through a few handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chicken soup sort smell.
From the package: “This are the Original thin cut chip, cut just right to create the perfect light and crispy texture that melts in your mouth.” ... “We are 100% Australian owned, so we plough the profits straight back into Australia.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road