Thins Chicken Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were indeed thin, and they had lots of little green specks on their surfaces.
We've had some other snacks that really did taste like chicken (and even some that were actually made from chicken), and though these were good, they didn't quite meet either of those levels of chickenhood. The taste was more like the chicken powder that comes with ramen soup, with kind of a middling intensity. Most of our tasters liked the taste and enjoyed on crunching through a few handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chicken soup sort smell.
From the package: “This are the Original thin cut chip, cut just right to create the perfect light and crispy texture that melts in your mouth.” ... “We are 100% Australian owned, so we plough the profits straight back into Australia.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road