Thin & Crispy Potato Chips Habanero Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat shapes and a light yellow color, with just a light smattering of small red seasoning bits.
We bit in to find a light crunch and mild flavor at first, but soon after that, a pretty good kick of habanero pepper started to kick in for a strong level of heat. We shared these around with folks enjoying some beer, and it was a very nice combination.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy kick, remotely like habanero.
From the package: “Snacking just got better!” ... “Some of the freshest tasting chips ever to come out of a bag.” ... “Our multi-layer bag is designed to deliver freshness.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99¢ Only Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road