The Snack Artist Lightly Salted Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color, plus some nearly transparent areas on the surfaces, with lots of bubbles embedded inside and some areas of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find that the chips had a relatively thick cut and a nice cirsp-but-light crunch. As for the "lightly salted" aspect, they weren't the saltiest chips in the world, but the level of salt wasn't notably low, and they were plenty flavorful, with lots of potato flavor starting with the first bite. (We've found with some other lightly salted potato chips where you need to eat several in a row to build up enough salt in your mouth for a good potato flavor.) I did notice a particularly high level of shiny grease on any parts of my hand that touched the chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fresh potato smell.
From the package: “50% less sodium than The Snack Artist Classic Potato Chips” ... “You never know what The Snack Artist will create next. Inspired by our mouth-watering variety of sweet, salty and savory snacks, he's created playful works of art to showcase these masterpieces of great taste, perfect for any occasion.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Living Brands LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road