The Snack Artist Classic Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had curvy shapes, with some bubbles embedded inside, a pale yellow color and some light bits of skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with middling crispness. So the texture was OK but not great. There was a pretty good level of salt that brought out a nice potato flavor. All in all, not outstanding, but it was a fairly large bag of chips for $1.50.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild salty potato smell.
From the package: “You never know what The Snack Artist will create next. Inspired by our mouth-watering variety of sweet, salty and savory snacks, he's created playful works of art to showcase these masterpieces of great taste, perfect for any occasion.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Living Brands LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road