The Green Elephant Perfectly Salted Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color and very wiggly shapes, including many folded-over chips, with many dark areas of skin along the edges.
We crunched in to find a fairly strong crunch, particularly in the folded-over ones, with a potato flavor that wasn't the strongest in the world, but was still fairly rich and tasty. Good potato chips.
Shop: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell, a bit oily.
From the package: “Ultra premium small batch kettle cooked” ... “Made with Himalayan pink salt” ... “Made with expeller pressed high oleic sunflower oil” ... “Ingredients mean everything.™” ... “Embrace the potato — A staple of our life for thousands of years, potatoes taste great and they provide nourishment from amino acids, vitamins and minerals.”
Online store: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Company: LesserEvil Brand Snack Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road