The Green Elephant Perfectly Salted Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color and very wiggly shapes, including many folded-over chips, with many dark areas of skin along the edges.
We crunched in to find a fairly strong crunch, particularly in the folded-over ones, with a potato flavor that wasn't the strongest in the world, but was still fairly rich and tasty. Good potato chips.
Shop: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell, a bit oily.
From the package: “Ultra premium small batch kettle cooked” ... “Made with Himalayan pink salt” ... “Made with expeller pressed high oleic sunflower oil” ... “Ingredients mean everything.™” ... “Embrace the potato — A staple of our life for thousands of years, potatoes taste great and they provide nourishment from amino acids, vitamins and minerals.”
Online store: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Company: LesserEvil Brand Snack Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (253 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road