The Better Chip Red Bell Pepper Corn Chips
Taste test: This bag contained round tortilla chips with a dark orange overall color, with lots of seasoning powder on the surfaces. The actual chips were much more orange than the ones pictures on the bag, as those looked like yellow corn tortilla chips with some occasion areas of orange, but there was really orange throughout.
We crunched in to find a fairly soft crunch and mild flavor — much more mild than we had expected after taking a whiff of the bag. At first, there was a mix of spices, with garlic, onion and red bell pepper quite noticeable, along with the usual corn tortilla chips taste, then a bit of heat in the aftertaste. Our snackers loved these, as people raved about the flavor and returned to the bag for seconds and even thirds. Excellent.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like a red pepper-flavored dip.
From the package: “Made from fresh red peppers with salsa fresca” ... “The Flavor's Inside®” ... “We make these 100% All Natural chips from fresh, whole vegetables and whole grain corn masa. This simple process of using high quality, fresh, all natural ingredients delivers authentic flavor from within each chip.” ... “Made in a completely nut-free environment” [So obviously not at Taquitos.net's global corporate headquarters complex.] ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Fresh Gourmet, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road