Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a mix of yellow and light orange surfaces, with a light smattering of orange seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find a good crisp crunch and quite a lot of flavor, with a vinegary zing quite noticeable, but also some other taste at work. I don't know for sure what it was supposed to be, but it seemed to me like there was a hint of ketchup mixed into the vinegar. I'm categorizing these in the (largely Canadian) All Dressed category because of the bag's "A dash of this & a dash of that" description, along with the taste and the fact that Syracuse isn't too far from Canada.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a vinegary kick.
From the package: “A dash of this & a dash of that” ... “Made in New York since 1946” ... “They're Great!” ... “Anytime, Anywhere!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- All Dressed Chips (18 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road