Terrell's Ripple Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, shallow ripples and a strong yellow color, with gently curving or flat overall shapes and lots of skin around their edges.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch, crispy at times and crumbly at others, with a great rich potato flavor, helped along by a nice helping of salt. Tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong potato smell.
From the package: “In 1946 my grandfather created one of the world's great potato chips by slicing fresh New York potatoes very thin and carefully cooking them by hand in small batches. As a third-generation chip maker, I continue to make Terrell's potato chips using the same recipe and local ingredients over 70 years later right here in Upstate New York (the birthplace of the potato chip). — Jack Terrell”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road