Terrell's Potato Sticks
Taste test: These potato sticks had a rectangular profile, with a nice bright yellow color, and many of the sticks had potato skin visible at one or both of their ends.
The rectangular profiles were a change from most potato sticks, as well as change from the ones pictured on the bag, which were clearly square-profiled. The important thing, though, was that these potato sticks were crisp and tasted very good, with lots of salty potato flavor. The were kind of oily, as are most potato sticks. Unfortunately, the narrow and tall bag was filled less than halfway with potato sticks.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of oily potato smell, typical of potato sticks.
From the package: “The Terrell's Potato Chip Co., Inc., has followed the same philosophy since our founder, William Terrell, began his company back in 1946. His purpose was clear and true ... to provide the best quality product, using only the finest quality ingredients, at an affordable price! We're proud to bring you our chips and say with confidence that if they're not the best chips you've ever tasted, we'll refund the purchase price in full, that's a guarantee.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road