Terrell's Bar-B-Que Smokey & Sweet Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples, gently curving shapes, colors ranging from yellow to light orange, with lots of seasoning powder on the surfaces, plus some skin on their edges.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a slightly delayed explosion of flavor. There were hints of smoky BBQ and a bit of sweetness, but garlic seemed to be the dominant flavor — these had some kick, but not in the usual ways that barbecue chips do. A strong flavor, pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly smoky barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road