Terrell's Bar-B-Que Smokey & Sweet Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples, gently curving shapes, colors ranging from yellow to light orange, with lots of seasoning powder on the surfaces, plus some skin on their edges.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a slightly delayed explosion of flavor. There were hints of smoky BBQ and a bit of sweetness, but garlic seemed to be the dominant flavor — these had some kick, but not in the usual ways that barbecue chips do. A strong flavor, pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly smoky barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road