Terra Sweets & Beets
Taste test: This large bag was filled about a third of the way to the top with a mixture of sweet potato chips and beet chips, with both kinds rippled and irregularly shaped.
Most of the chips were either smallish, wiggly or folded over, as the chips resembled the picture on the bag in color, but not in shape. The only thing that could redeem a bag that wasn't very well filled with products that didn't look like the picture would be great taste, and thankfully, these had it. Both kind of chips were very crisp, with a level of crunch that varied from chip to chip, and a uniformly strong sweet taste throughout. The beets were even sweeter than the sweet potatoes and had a slightly different texture, and both kinds were quite enjoyable.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, sort of extra-sweet sweet potato smell.
From the package: “Terra Sweet Potato Chips are often labeled the favorite of our famous Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips. So much so, that we offer this cherished root vegetable in a bag all its own. Now, this delectable flavor is complemented by another sweet delight from the Earth's own vegetables – vibrant, mouth-watering beets. The rich color of the Beet Chips' deep crimson hue is matched by its bold luscious flavor.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road