Terra Sweet Potato Chips
Taste test: These taste like sweet potatoes, but are kind of bland without any salt added.
They are a bit greasy, as well. If you like sweet potatoes you might like these chips, but we would have preferred some salt on them.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sweet potatoes
From the package: “Our Sweet Potato chips are great for dipping or as an accompaniment to your favorite foods. These chips are the perfect match for everything from haute cuisine to burgers. We hope you'll agree. Sweet Potato, a root vegetable often called a North Carolina yam, is really not a yam at all, but rather a distinct variety of the morning glory family. Cultivated for thousands of years in the Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes have become an important part of traditional American cuisine.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Eleni at Network World. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road