Terra Crinkles Blue Potato Chips Jalapeno Chili
Taste test: These wide-rippled purple potato chips had an unevenly applied orange seasoning on them, giving them a very unusual look as snacks go.
The blue chips pictured on the bag were fairly deceptive, as the actual chips were way more purple. But far more important than the color was the texture and taste. The mix of flavors was quite tasty, but it wasn't nearly as intense as I was expecting, especially considering that I grabbed the chips with the most visible seasoning on them. The heat from the jalapeno was very mild. The crunch was good, and as with other Terra Blues chips, there was sort of an airiness to the chips that softened the crunch. Still, good chips.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of spices, made my mouth water.
From the package: “Terra Blue Jalapeno Chili: naturally blue potatoes with a slightly nutty taste, seasoned with the zing of jalapeno and chili peppers.” ... “Perfectly complemented with chef inspired seasonings, Terra Crinkles Potato Chips are made from extraordinary potatoes like Blue Potatoes originally cultivated in Peru, Carolina Sweet Potatoes, Red Bliss Potatoes brought from South America and Yukon Gold Potatoes introduced from Canada, Terra Crinkles are certain to deliver the all natural goodness and delicious taste that you've come to expect from Terra.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road