Taste test: If you're looking for some variety in your chips, these are a good choice.
These are likely to be quite a bit different than anything that you've ever tasted. The chips' subtitle is "a delicious potpourri of exotic vegetables" and that means these contain taro, sweet potato, yuca, batata, parsnip and more taro (this time colored with beet juice). If you're like me, the only ones of those you've even heard of are sweet potato and parsnip, but you don't actually know what a parsnip is. Anyway, these are good chips. There are at least five different kinds of chips in the bag, and they're all tasty and interesting to look at. The sweet potato chips don't really crunch like the others do, but they're good.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's definitely an aroma, but it's hard to place, probably because there are so many exotic vegetables in the bag. It kind of smells like sweet potato.
From the package: “People often say there's nothing new under the sun, and yet Terra Chips® are both old-fashioned and uniquely new.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Vegetable Chips (146 snacks)
Trivia: While I was waiting in the checkout line at Trader Joe's, there was a woman ahead of me buying a large bag of these (not the tiny size pictured). By the time she got to the front of the line, she had eaten just about the whole bag!
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road