Terra Lemon Pepper Kettle Cooked Unsalted Potato Chips
Taste test: It was tough to get this bag open, but once I did, there were many large, unbroken chips inside, filling a major portion of the bag.
The problem was the upon biting in, there was very little lemon flavor, and possibly no pepper flavor at all. For a no-salt chip, that can be a problem. A minority of tasters liked these a lot, but most thought that the taste was high on the blandness scale
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild baked potato sort of smell, but no lemon or pepper that I coukld notice.
From the package: “No Trans Fat” ... “Leave it to Terra®, the inovators who brought you the revolutionary Exotic Vegetable Chips, to bring you another groundbreaking snack – the first ever line of all natural Unsalted Potato Chips with full-fledged flavor! You'll get all of the taste that you crave but none of the guilt since these exciting kettle cooked chips have 90% less sodium than regular potato chips.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- No salt/low salt chips (42 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (36 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road