Taste test: Very crunchy, much different from traditional chips.
Very large chips. The potato flavor takes a while to kick in, then it tastes like a baked potato. Could have used more salt. One of the better alternative chips we've tasted.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells oily.
From the package: “You expect superior quality from Terra Chips®. That's why we make our Terra Blues® from only the finest Blue Potatoes available. Originating in South America, the Peruvian Blue Potato has been farmed from Argentina to Paraguay. And now, cultivated in North America, it's heartier than ever. With its unusual naturally-occurring bluish-purple pigmentation and dense texture, the Blue Potato is prized by chefs and gourmet cooks around the world.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road