Lotte Teenager's Party Time
Taste test: The snacks in this cup looked pretty much like Bugles, except that the pieces were somewhat bigger than your typical Bugles.
We crunched in to find a slightly sweet taste on the first bite, as there seemed to be a thin but still quite noticeable coating of caramel. The taste was really quite nice, with a mix of caramel and corn similar to the excellent Shearer's Caramel Corn Puffs. We had no idea what to make of the "Teenager's Party Time" name, but we still liked these a lot, and I suppose that eating these could be something that happens during a teenager's party time, but probably there are lots of other things that happen then too.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild corn smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (28 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road