Lotte Teenager's Party Time
Taste test: The snacks in this cup looked pretty much like Bugles, except that the pieces were somewhat bigger than your typical Bugles.
We crunched in to find a slightly sweet taste on the first bite, as there seemed to be a thin but still quite noticeable coating of caramel. The taste was really quite nice, with a mix of caramel and corn similar to the excellent Shearer's Caramel Corn Puffs. We had no idea what to make of the "Teenager's Party Time" name, but we still liked these a lot, and I suppose that eating these could be something that happens during a teenager's party time, but probably there are lots of other things that happen then too.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild corn smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (137 reviews)
- Caramel Snacks (329 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Corn Chips (226 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (27 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road