Tedeschi Select Premium Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag contained wide-rippled potato chips with skin visible around the edges and a scattering of some dark spots and even a green spot on one chip.
The chips ranged in size, with some some small chips and some decent-size ones, though no particularly large ones. The crispness was very good, and they crunch was more than I expected, as there was almost a kettle-cooked texture, definitely crunchier than your typical ripple chips. The taste was very good, a strong fresh potato taste came through without even all that much salt. My only complaint is that the bag was only filled about halfway.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong potato smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tedeschi Food Shops
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tedeschi. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road