Tedeschi Select Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These were just ordinary potato chips, cut thin, and they were very crisp with a nice fresh potato taste.
There wasn't a ton of salt on them, but there was enough to bring out the potato flavor very well. The bag had a lot of chips in it, and many of them were fairly large, with the vast majority of the chips unbroken. A very nice taste for these convenience store-brand chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fresh potatoey smell.
From the package: “crispy” ... “When you gotta have chips, you gotta have chips. And not the fancy, schmancy kind either. Pure, unadulterated potato chips. Salty. Crunchy Lip-smacking snacking. That's what we're talkin' about!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tedeschi Food Shops
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tedeschi. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road