Tedeschi Select Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These were just ordinary potato chips, cut thin, and they were very crisp with a nice fresh potato taste.
There wasn't a ton of salt on them, but there was enough to bring out the potato flavor very well. The bag had a lot of chips in it, and many of them were fairly large, with the vast majority of the chips unbroken. A very nice taste for these convenience store-brand chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fresh potatoey smell.
From the package: “crispy” ... “When you gotta have chips, you gotta have chips. And not the fancy, schmancy kind either. Pure, unadulterated potato chips. Salty. Crunchy Lip-smacking snacking. That's what we're talkin' about!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tedeschi Food Shops
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tedeschi. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road