Tayto Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps
Taste test: These vinegar chips had a thin cut and a pale yellow color, with some darker skin visible around parts of the edges of most chips.
The chips had a good mild vinegar zing, with a nice mix of vinegar and potato taste. The folks at Tayto managed to pack a large quantity of chips into this small bag, as many bags twice the size that we've eaten didn't contain this many chips. Pretty good vinegar chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “Love is in the air! After years of being a bachelor, Mr. Tayto is beginning his search for the perfect Mrs. Tayto.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road