Tayto Wuster Sauce Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These conventional potato chips were thick, crisp and crunchy, and they had a very tasty seasoning on them.
There was even a slightly hot aftertaste. I liked the way that they spelled it Wuster, instead of Worcester.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild tangy smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Flavouring-Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621.” ... “Northern Ireland's Favourite Crisp” ... “Best ever flavour!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Faneuil Street Market, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road