Tayto PopCorners Spicy Cheese & Tomato
Taste test: This Irish version of PopCorners kept the original triangular shape and wiggly surface but switched out flavors. The actual chips didn't have the yellow color of the ones pictured on the bag, but more of a light orange instead.
We crunched in to find pretty much exactly what was advertised: spicy cheese and tomato, along with the taste of popcorn. Most of the chips weren't particularly crisp and had a disappointingly soft crunch, but the spicy flavor was tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy, tangy cheese smell. Tomato too.
From the package: “Tomaddo, tomato ... who cares! We've added cheese and suddenly it's bada bing bada boom!! Who'd a thought it? When opposites collide you get such a crazy taste explosion!!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All PopCorners (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Ireland (101 reviews)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Corn Chips (224 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (97 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road