Tayto Pickled Onion Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had an impressive kick of oniony pickle taste.
It's definitely not a taste for the weak-tongued. One of the chip bowl's regulars ate his first one of these chips and exclaimed "Holy mother of God!" Then he reached back into the bag and ate some more.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild pickle smell.
From the package: “Best ever flavour!” ... “Northern Ireland's favourite crisp.” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Flavouring-Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (115 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road