Tayto Pickled Onion Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had an impressive kick of oniony pickle taste.
It's definitely not a taste for the weak-tongued. One of the chip bowl's regulars ate his first one of these chips and exclaimed "Holy mother of God!" Then he reached back into the bag and ate some more.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild pickle smell.
From the package: “Best ever flavour!” ... “Northern Ireland's favourite crisp.” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Flavouring-Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Faneuil Street Market, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road