Tayto Pickled Onion Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had an impressive kick of oniony pickle taste.
It's definitely not a taste for the weak-tongued. One of the chip bowl's regulars ate his first one of these chips and exclaimed "Holy mother of God!" Then he reached back into the bag and ate some more.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild pickle smell.
From the package: “Best ever flavour!” ... “Northern Ireland's favourite crisp.” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Flavouring-Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (103 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (110 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Faneuil Street Market, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road